Thursday, March 28, 2013

IF - Swim

Hello!  Whew!  I wasn't sure if I was going to get this one finished in time, but here I am, scraping in under the wire a little bit, but finished all the same.  The Illustration Friday word of the week is "Swim".  I had a million different ideas, and a whole lot of sketches.  I couldn't decide what to do.  Jai said, "Why don't you just do a mermaid?"  Of course - the one thing I didn't sketch.  I realized that I hadn't done a mermaid because I didn't think I could.  So then I had to try.
My first mermaid.  But probably not my last.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely mermaid. Rowyn would be impressed - her very favorite thing in the world. Everything is all about mermaids. Love it.
Happy belated Easter - hope the bunny was good to everyone.
Mom & Dad XXOO