Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tugboat TIme!


Hello Again! Well, I did warn you... Tugboat Time!

What do you think?

I'm totally loving the Yudu, and have all sorts of ideas for all sorts of things I want to screenprint! I was hoping to get some more screens when we were in the city, but Michaels was closed for Thanksgiving. Anyway, my mind is racing - especially now that my interlibrary loan of the book "Lotta Prints" just arrived for me to pick up on Tuesday. It's a gorgeous book if anyone else is thinking about printing their own fabrics for whatever reason. And one last picture of my first two dolls, I promise!

Anyway, that's pretty much what I've been up to. Griffin has mostly been hanging around, looking cute, although he's still working on getting a tooth or two to actually come out, so he can try that food thing out. He's pretty curious about that. He likes watching food go into other people's mouths. That's pretty fun.

He's getting pretty good at looking at the camera. What a gorgeous baby!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi - great blog updates! Thanks. I think I like the tugboats - I really like the silkscreening of it but can't decide if it's a toy, a cushion or if I can convince you to fill it with something heavy (sand?) so I can use it as a doorstop in the computer room? Or put it on a T-Shirt cause I like the design... or maybe the backend of a pair of sweatpants so I can make a silent but effective comment about moving some freight around, but I might just be getting silly now. I'm thinking up designs to try out too - don't forget to send me the shopping list! XOXO M/J/G

Jai and Lauren Soloy said...

I know, right? A tugboat can go just about anywhere!

Jo said...

Love the tugboat. And I'm totally into Jocelyn's doorstop idea.

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone,

This Yudu is way too much fun! And if I remember correctly, this is the weekend that M/J/Gm is coming to play? I marvel at watching Griffin grow and change over the months via the blog. He LOVES the camera :) Have a good weekend everyone. I'm looking forward to going to the Apple Festival at the botanical garden tomorrow....hundreds of varieties apparently!

Love from rainy Vancouver....JP