Thursday, October 08, 2009

Griffin Turns Five (Months)

Happy Five Month Birthday yesterday, Griffin! He's getting cuter by the day, I swear, and that bar was already set pretty darn high. Today he spent three hours getting babysat by Sarah while I had to work at the post office. You think, being a good Canadian citizen, that you are going to get a whole year to just spend with your baby, but I guess sometimes life doesn't work out that way. A job came up at Canada Post that I felt like I had to take, and they were not willing to hold it while I finished my maternity leave. It's only eight hours a week, but I really struggled with the decision whether or not to take it. In the end, it felt like something I should at least try. Anyway, he did great, just like I knew he would. It was me that had the hard time!

No comments: