Tuesday, January 26, 2010

W.I.P. (Winter in Progress)


Hello! I just thought I'd pop in for a quick update while Griffin and Jai are busy in the kitchen. Not too much is new around here. We had a few hours of plus ten degrees outside today, so Griffin and I went for a nice long walk this morning, before the torrential downpour began. It was really nice to be outside and not feel like your nose was going to fall off. But it was just a one-day reprieve, I'm afraid.
"Winter is icumen in,
Lhude sing Goddamm,
Raineth drop and staineth slop,
And how the wind doth ramm !
Sing : Goddam."
- Ezra Pound, Ancient Music

So Griffin and I have been hanging around a lot. On the weekend we went and watched Grandpa play a game of curling in Greenwood, for the provincial championships. That was fun. On Monday, he hung out with Uncle Brandon and Auntie Jo while I taught a yoga class. Today we went for a walk. In between, we play on the floor, we read books,

we walk around and around and around the house. And I try to sneak in moments to Make, although today my twenty minutes were quickly consumed by my need to finally take some time to tidy up a little! Here's some "in progress" shots of a couple of things.


I seem to have many things "in progress" and not many things completed. I did, however, take some time to photograph some mushrooms.


And that's about it!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great mushrooms and I love the unicorn - T-shirt is on the way! XO M/J/G (Grandpa has almost recovered from his weekend of curling!)