Tuesday, November 04, 2008



Hello!  Not much news to report around here, again.  I'm afraid the next couple of weeks will be more of the same as we bust our butts to get ready for the big Christmas show.  Plus, I'm still working outside of our business five days a week, and this week I am subbing some yoga classes for one of the local teachers who is under the weather.  Whew!  



I have found time to finish up six books this week, but not time to photograph them!  Imagine in your mind six beautifully bound books in assorted woods and sizes.  And Jai has been trying extra hard to find time to make some tops.  Hopefully, it will all pay off in the end.  Fingers crossed!
That is a whole tray of in-production bookmarks, which are thankfully finished now :)

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled on you blog via Whitney's "this artist life". Its a real pleasure! I too am an artist living in the country trying to fix up a house and make a living making stuff I love. It's great to see your work (on etsy) and a glimpse into your world. Thank-You!