Saturday, March 08, 2008

"Ah, dear nature, the mere remembrance, after a short forgetfulness, of the pine woods! I come to it as a hungry man to a crust of bread." ~Hanry David Throreau

Yesterday was a beautiful day here in the Valley - a promise of spring. I took some time to wander around in the park behind our house with my new camera, so I thought I should post some of the photos.
Something about these branches reminds me of script.

This little frozen pond is hiding at the back of someone's property. Most of the ice is gone now, though.Pussy Willows!

Then today, Brandon, Jo, Jai and I had lunch in Annapolis Royal, and we wandered around there for a bit. It was a bright but foggy day - one of my favourite kinds - with lots of misty rain and damp air. I love how colours come alive in weather like that, so I brought my camera along for that as well.

And I always wanted to pull over and look at this bridge, so we finally did.

No comments: