Monday, March 10, 2014

IF - Spark


Hello! Here's another Illustration Friday doodle.  I used Griffin's pencil crayons and my Neocolor Pastels.  I may try and re-do and refine this picture (charcoal and watercolour?), but I'm trying to at least make one thing a week, without worrying too much.  With the kids around, I don't always have time to set myself up the way I'd like, and I'm trying not to let that stop me from doing something, at least.

In other news, things are going well here.  We're SO ready for spring.  Not summer, just spring.  Positive temperatures.  The kids have March Break this week - even preschool is cancelled, so we're all here, all the time, this week.  Today we made Maple Bran Muffins with Maple Glaze (yum!) and a big roast dinner.  I'm not sure yet what tomorrow will bring.  Probably something yummy! Have a good one!

No comments: