Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Finally some pictures!


Hello again! We've been having snowstorm after snowstorm it seems lately. This engenders a lot of reading of various stories on various couches,

with various footwear.

Some cuddling of cats on said couches,

and a lot of staring out the window, watching for tractors.

Although, to be honest, I think I'm the one that is going a little stir crazy! We did catch a momentary "snowbow" through the window the other day, which was pretty cool. And we've been enjoying the rainbows that crop up in our living room every time the sun comes out.

Today I made whole wheat raspberry white chocolate scones. Yum! The only problem with all this baking is that I'm the one who does most of the eating. Especially when we're stuck at home all day!
I did finally manage, though, to get some bath pictures with Griffin.

I'd been meaning to do it for a while, but kept forgetting. Jai and Griffin usually do bath time mostly on their own while I get the bedroom all ready for sleeping. They have elaborate games with ducks and boats and buckets, and a lot of splashing sounds and giggles tend to emanate from behind the bathroom door. What fun!

I can't post all the bathtub pictures, for obvious reasons, but here's a couple of my favourites, just for fun.



1 comment:

Sherrie said...

I love his sweet little expression in the second to last shot! :)