Tuesday, March 09, 2010

All Around Bridgetown


Hello! I thought I would post some more pictures of the local scenery. We've had a couple of really nice days around here. It's still cold, but it doesn't matter so much when the sun is out.
"A light exists in Spring
Not present in the year
at any other period
When March is scarcely here."
- Emily Dickinson
We've been doing lots and lots of walking. It feels so good to be out and about. Today we went to the Post Office, the Drug Store, both Banks, the Library, the Grocery store, and the Print shop. They're all within four or five blocks of our house. And everyone there knows Griffin. What fun!

This is our house, in various states of paint.

And we did find some evidence that Spring is indeed on it's way.
And look! I finally got a picture of his two (yes, two!) teeth.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Hey guys, awesome parenting work! I'm currently practicing my "don't go in just because she is crying" by reading your blog. We are trying to get her to let Mike put her to bed while I'm in the house. You'd think we were torturing her. Parenting is such an adventure in learning, patience, sleep deprivation and experimentation. Hey, she stopped crying... I hear the Gruffalo. Yey!